sábado, 23 de septiembre de 2017

Modell SunyLeee profilsida och information -. Sunyleee offentliga live sex-chattar på Chat On Fire | Chat On Fire

Modell SunyLeee profilsida och information -. Sunyleee offentliga live sex-chattar på Chat On Fire | Chat On Fire
http://ift.tt/2fgTXFf

Visit my Personal Page Here: Sunyleee

Sunyleee

Om mig: Let me show you what Ive got in my Private Room. Thats the only way you. Vad gör mig kåt: Men with a good sense of humour, intelligent people that can get along with me in smart and philosophic conversations. :) Also, it turns me on to see u getting hard cause of me when we`re in the middle of something more intimate. ;). Vad är avtändande: "Get naked" type of people. I also hate being rushed - well, you better don`t do that if you don`t wanna get a kick in the ass :P. Be patient, treat me good and I`ll treat you better.. Vill du se vad Sunyleee är kapabel till? Gå med i den fria offentliga chatten och njut av showen! Registrera dig gratis nu!

Viktig information om SunyLeee

Kön Kvinna
Sexuell preferens Hetero
Ålder 18
Längd 5' - 5'3" [150cm - 160cm]
Vikt 100 - 120 lbs [46 - 55 kg]
Hår Brunett
Ögon Brun
Etnicitet Asiatisk
Språk Engelska
Hemstad
Asia
Könshår Trimmad
Byst Medium

Continue reading Here

The Personal Page of Sunyleee appeared first on Chat On Fire

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario